Thursday, July 26, 2012

I WAS ON JURY DUTY YESTERDAY

So I'm standing in my kitchen at 5:30 am yesterday (Wednesday), wondering how to get to work, feeling like I was roofy-fied the night before because of all this biking...
 Do I bike it or do I go wicked early at 7am to get a free parking space a mile away from the office? If I go early I work out in the gym because I have two hours to kill before the morning bell.
 Not wanting to do either one, thinking about banging in;  I look over at my pile of catch-all papers in the kitchen and  there is a "Second Summons for Jury Duty".
 I put that summons there months ago thinking the date was months and months away and I forgot about it.
So I read it and lo, there it is in black and white with yellow highlight "You are hereby summoned to serve as a Trial Juror on: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 8:30am.
Kismet, Serendipity, Coincidence,  Was it God or was it Odd?   Whatever.. I'll take it.  They have parking at the courthouse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment